How many Medical personel are out there

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just wondering how many reefers are in the medical field? Sound off tell us where your from and what you do.

I am a Paramedic down in Beaumont, Texas I currently teach the EMT-Basic course at a local tech school while I attend school myself with hopes of eventually becoming a PA.

traumajeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a medic in Ohio and Las Vegas. Nurse now... just graduated, so I'm working on getting a spot in the ER at the hospital I work at.

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in drug discovery in the Boston area. I worked for many years for a startup, GelTex, which was taken over by Genzyme, and then again later by Sanofi. Got laid off when Sanofi shut down my programs, but I co-invented three approved pharmaceuticals before Sanofi did that. I'm a consultant now. :)

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RN 30 years Tennessee, ICU 12years then Dialysis

Dialysis? Cool. You may have used or recommended two of my drugs, Renagel and Renvela, for hyperphosphatemia. :)

OP
OP
T

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently a medic with 2-4 10th mountain returned from dep 6mo ago now I've got about a year left till I ets and from there I'd like to go to school to be an RN.

Thanks for the service man, get your paramedic when you get out. It's nice not having to ask for permission lol. No offence to any nurses y'all still make way more money than paramedics.

smiley28

Hectorj
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks and I'm in the latter part of the enlistment but I'm definitely counting down the months right now. Probably every day this past month I've heard a joke about re enlisting cause I'm at that time in the contract but I'm ready for real freedom.

OP
OP
T

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks and I'm in the latter part of the enlistment but I'm definitely counting down the months right now. Probably every day this past month I've heard a joke about re enlisting cause I'm at that time in the contract but I'm ready for real freedom.
I hear ya man I did four years in the Navy I counted down the days till I was free.

TideReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EMT-Basic and HAZMAT Tech from Alabama. My side jobs anyway. Love HAZMAT work, I work in a chemical plant so sometimes its needed. Got all my training thru my work.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back