Contest help desparately needed...PLEASE!!!

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some of you may know, I'm a hunter...a proud hunter! A local appliance company, along with a local news station, is running a contest for hunters. That alone is very surprising! HAHA. Anyway, the winner wins a new freezer! We are actually in desparate need of a freezer, as ours is OLD and we end up having to defrost it about every 4 months...UGH! So, I come to my fellow R2R Members for assistance! In the past, you've helped me win a contest for one of my older daughter's schools! Please go to the following link and vote for my daughter, Madison and me. I'll provide a link that "SHOULD" take you directly to our submission. However, in case it doesn't, our photo is called "Spring Archery Turkey," with a photo of Madison and me with my first every wild turkey.

http://kxly.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=160406&s=74354502

It should be this photo...

PHOTO-160406-74354502P.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Voted!!!

OP
OP
returnofsid

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all so much! Please vote again today! You can vote once each day, PER DEVICE! So, cell phone, tablet, computer...OH and you can vote with EACH browser as well...Facebook App, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc. Thank you all again! We started out 3 days late, in this contest. Thanks, in part, to your wonderful reef nuts, I'm in second place! The contest goes through March, 31st.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
done, good luck.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back