My other hobby

nark54321

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vaping has helped me quit smoking and pretty much became a hobby to me, I own a business that sells eJuice and am very well known by the vaping community on social medias such as vine and Instagram for making vape trick edits! There fun and entertaining. Check some out ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1427493620.580078.jpg

OP
OP
nark54321

nark54321

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r07IppHS4vI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OP
OP
nark54321

nark54321

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video]https://youtu.be/y7qFZqFF1bo[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/r07IppHS4vI[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/cl63IiFPqdM[/video]

ruppertb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first pic is pretty cool. we have been vaping for a few years and have started making our own juice and seem to have it all down to a science except the coils just dont seem to last too long week at the most and then the flavor just sucks. we smoke only 33vg so its not gumming up but the coils just dont seem to last long. we use kanger black box coils 1.8omh for protank 2 and promini2

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do vape now and then as well. I always wonder what exactly are the ingredients of those juice. And I'm practicing how to do donuts too haha, but they always came out like breakfast cheerios...

-YK

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I hate cigs, and never liked cigars, so you can say i am not a smoker at all...
But I have gone to a hookah bar a few times and enjoyed it.
Recently i tried one of those disposable 0 Nicotine pens, and I kinda like them.... Tried a few flavors, grape and what not...
Anyway yesterday i bought myself an actual refillable pen.
Kangertech Evod Mega
bought a few flavors, i got 2 that were definitely 0 Nicotine and on my way out he mentioned to someone else about this new Strawberry Milk... So i tried it and it was awesome. I ended up buying that one too and filling my pen with it. Only after smoking last night I am pretty sure that one has nicotine. It gave me the same effect as smoking in the hookah bar which I am associating with the nicotine. The 0 Nic pens usually are just flavor and no effect, but this one had some effects.

Any advice for a noob?

Dude at the store told me i should get a better pen, but as a starter i wasnt sure i would like them so i went cheap. $30 for pen and $8 for the liquids. He threw in 2 extra coils which he said last about a week each @ 1.5 ohm dual coil. Is that 1 week life based on using it all the time? I dont intend to be smoking this thing every day...

NYC as well

OP
OP
nark54321

nark54321

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Umm yeah I mean the more you spend the better your experience would be, if you want easy big tasty luscious clouds look into sub tanks there the best way to go. Stick to the 0 nic if you don't smoke, no need to get addicted to something for no reason.

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah since i posted that i have already swapped to an aspire cf sub ohh with an arctic sub ohm tank. It def taste better, better clouds, warmer taste, etc...
Just not sure I'm happy with this tank, everytime its left on its side, turned off, it leaks straight out. I've cleaned it out take it apart and made sure all is completely dry, re-fill and tighten and same thing... So i just leave it standing wherever i put it...

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I quit smoking (20+years, cold turkey) right before these came out. Glad I did or I'd be blazing one I'm sure!

b4tn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time vaper here. I went from the mall kiosk tobacco flavored ones that looked like plastic cigarettes. Then started recycling the cartridges by refilling them with flavors. Got fed up with dry hits and got an old 5 volt puresmoker USB passthrough and dripped directly onto 510 coils. I then just ended up going back to smoking just because of the hassle.

About two years ago I started messing with the Clearomizer tanks because it was like dripping but could go 1/2 a day without having to add more fluid and finally ended up with a Kanger pro tank and a inoken VV mod. I have not smoked since. I was starting to get frustrated again because I had to constantly buy replacement coils and if my local vape shop was out I was stuck with a dead or dying coil so I ended up with a claupor Mini and and a Kanger Subtank mini. I love this set up!! I was re wicking and rebuild my own coils until my local vape shop started selling pre made .5 ohm clapton coils for $1 each. Now I just burn it off and re wick once every 2 weeks or so.

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont know... i mean i was never a smoker... and i get the liquids with no nicotine, so i just do it for flavor....

Back