Live Aquaria Coupon 10% off

Omegareefer0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is for 'new customers', so you could make a new account and use it. It isn't a unique code so here it is "780/2100" enter at checkout. It starts tomorrow and expires 7.7.15. Enjoy!

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Down side to creating a new account, other than the dishonesty towards a very honest company, is you would loose the cash back rewards from this very generous company.
I get what you are saying, I'm all for saving a buck. For me though gaming the system with DFS it's just not worth it.
Hopefully some whohasn't bought from them before will use this code though

Last edited:

bonz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed it is very scumy and dishonest to create a new account for the 10% off. Liveaquaria is a great and honest place no need to take advantage of them. The OP is probably one of the cheap old farts from the old farts thread.

OP
OP
O

Omegareefer0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not encouraging people to do that, just saying you gotta make a new account to use it. I agree it is scummy, but I haven't ordered from them before so I will be using it come June. =) Also I am only 22, so not an old fart haha.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live aquaria is a great company I agree. Pet solutions is just as great IMO as well and sources their fish from the same place (qm)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back