Paranormal Activity

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go see one movie make sure it IS NOT Paranormal Activity. One of the worst movies I have ever seen as far as effects, story line, ending. It absolutely SUCKED!.....:angry: I think they must have spent maybe $100 total on the budget and that includes writing the story line.

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I picked up a comedy at the video store and I got yelled at. Wife says it is Ghost Hunters tonight. I personally am bored with the show but my wife HAS to watch it. And like most husbands I am the second class citizen in the house. I mean come on how many times do they have to explain what an evp is. I should just crack open a beer and every time they say evp take a swig. Drunk in no time. Every time they explain just how something works down the rest of the bottle and open a new one. I will be smashed in an hour.........hmm maybe I can start to like the show.

mevstheworld

Salt Creep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The production costs were said to be $10,000. As of now it has made over $25 million. Not bad for a low budget flick. My son said it was really scary, I don't know I have yet to see it. I will wait till the dvd comes out.

holyscoly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my fave part of ghost hunters is when they say " did u hear that it sounded like a crack omg" ROFL u want a crack come to my shop and watch me bend over working on a car lol. i like watching destination truth better.

Mitsuko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If everyone loves to make fun of that show you MUST watch the south park episode making fun of it. HILARIOUS!

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw the original ending of Paranormal Activity. WOW! It was way worse! I didn't think they could possibly make the movie any worse. I keep reading all these good reviews on it..these people must be smoking something.

Elan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the reason they made more than 25 million was because of the commercials. They never explained what the movie was about but made it seem really scary with "hidden" cameras in the "audience"

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i still havent seen it... i heard soo many bad reviews bout it but i heard from 95% of everyone its really scary...

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly not scary at all. I would take my 10 year old to see it if he wanted to.

Wow i wonder why everyone saying its that scary for then. I want to go see it but dont want to waste my money since i heard its such a bad movie :/

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back