Now Available: CAD Lights Artisan II Aquariums

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
We now have CAD Lights Artisan II Aquariums available at Marine Depot!

We'll be setting one of these bad boys up in our office shortly (see related Facebook post with photos).

We will be documenting the build in a new Marine Depot Video series!

The tank is available in 45, 70 (what we'll be using) and 100 gallons in black or white and with or without a protein skimmer (a PLS-100 or PLS-150).

The beautiful stand, thick polished glass, multi-chambered sump, protein skimmer and dimmable LED refugium light are just a few of the highlights.

Hit the site to learn more and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch our build come together!

jefstathiou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I recently purchased the 100 gallon version and can't say enough about it. Terrific value for what you get and my experience has been nothing short of outstanding in my dealings with Cad Lights--really great and responsive customer service!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I recently purchased the 100 gallon version and can't say enough about it. Terrific value for what you get and my experience has been nothing short of outstanding in my dealings with Cad Lights--really great and responsive customer service!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us (and other hobbyists). Since we're about to set one up in breakroom here at the office, it is certainly reassuring to read such a glowing review of their tanks and service. :bounce:

jefstathiou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
In the past I had read some pretty negative reviews, however based on one friend's experience, I decided to try them out. I must have had 5-7 phone calls with them planning everything out, 1 customization request was nicely handled with no cost. They shipped when they said they would and even called the next day to check on my progress.
As for the tank, skimmer, etc. top shelf and nothing that I am aware of can touch it, at least at their price point. In fact, I dare say Cad Lights stands might be better than Elos stand as Cad Lights are solid wood. The seams on the tank are great and the skimmer really started pulling gunk within a few minutes. The glass tops are a bit thin, but I am sure there is a reason for that.
I feel confident that you guys will be pleased to be carrying this line.
Best of luck!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
In the past I had read some pretty negative reviews, however based on one friend's experience, I decided to try them out. I must have had 5-7 phone calls with them planning everything out, 1 customization request was nicely handled with no cost. They shipped when they said they would and even called the next day to check on my progress.
As for the tank, skimmer, etc. top shelf and nothing that I am aware of can touch it, at least at their price point. In fact, I dare say Cad Lights stands might be better than Elos stand as Cad Lights are solid wood. The seams on the tank are great and the skimmer really started pulling gunk within a few minutes. The glass tops are a bit thin, but I am sure there is a reason for that.
I feel confident that you guys will be pleased to be carrying this line.
Best of luck!

Great feedback! Although now I'm wondering if you work for their marketing department because that was just too great of a testimonial. lol In all seriousness, it's really great when hobbyists jump on the boards to tell these sorts of tales because word-of-mouth remains the most effective form of advertising, as evidenced by your own admission, "However based on one friend's experience, I decided to try them out."

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Can you order this with just the tank and stand?

Before I ask our buyers (to eliminate some possible back-and-forth that may follow), which size (45, 70 or 100) and color?

And to be clear, ONLY the aquarium and ONLY the stand... no sump or any of the other goodies?

Thanks! Your question was pretty clear, but our buyers always ask follow up questions so I'm just trying to head them off to get you your answer faster. lol

Jeff @ MD

ARVERLY

View Badges
Reaction score
Just tank, stand, tank cover, and plumbing. 45G in white please. (I don't need skimmer, sump, return pump, and fuge light).

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Just tank, stand, tank cover, and plumbing. 45G in white please. (I don't need skimmer, sump, return pump, and fuge light).

I apologize for the delay in replying (looks like I departed Friday just before you responded), but I just spoke with our buyer that works with CAD Lights and she stated special ordering this aquarium for you would not be a problem. You'll have to give us a call (number in my signature block) though since we don't have the tank available that way on the site presently. You may want to ask for Joe since he's familiar with your inquiry already.

Back