CAD Lights Artisan II: Free Delivery & Installation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
We've partnered with CAD Lights to offer FREE delivery and FREE installation of 45, 70 and 100 gallon Artisan II aquariums to hobbyists in select Southern California cities.

Click here or on the image below to see if your city is eligible for this exclusive limited-time offer!

*Offer valid only for select Southern California residents. Click here to see if your city is eligible. Order must be placed before 11/24/14. Cancellation or appointment changes must be made 24 hours in advance by calling 909-605-1891. Appointments and delivery windows are based on your location. Your aquarium will be delivered by CAD Lights technicians coming from their headquarters in Ontario, CA. You must have the area where you want the Artisan II set up cleared of obstructions (your old tank, furniture, etc.) prior to delivery. CAD Lights technicians will place the aquarium in the location of your choice and set up all equipment and plumbing. They will also assemble and set up any additional CAD Lights equipment you purchase, such as a media or biopellet reactor. Adding water, décor, livestock and non-CAD Lights products are services NOT covered in the installation. Feel free to contact us if you have questions!

EuroGti

View Badges
Reaction score
Great tank!! Wish I lived in Cali! I would upgrade my 70 artisan to a 100 gallon!!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Great tank!! Wish I lived in Cali! I would upgrade my 70 artisan to a 100 gallon!!

It's definitely a great system. We're going to begin cycling the one in our breakroom this weekend! :nerd:

EuroGti

View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome!! Mine is finally starting to settle in. Sps is taking off now. I'm stoked!!...just wish I would have went bigger lol

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome!! Mine is finally starting to settle in. Sps is taking off now. I'm stoked!!...just wish I would have went bigger lol

Great to hear! We got all of our Life rock in on Friday of last week. We are testing it out now to see what it is all about as we just started carrying it. We should have some feedback shortly. Have a great weekend!

Amy @MD

jaguars4263

View Badges
Reaction score
How's the tank doing? Make a video for YouTube. What kind of corals to you plain to put in it?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 65 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back