Pre-Order: Maxspect Gyre XF130

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
The Maxspect Gyre XF130 was shipped to us last Friday; we are just awaiting delivery and anticipate being able to fulfill all MD pre-orders this week.

Last edited:

RUGDOG

View Badges
Reaction score
Mine is pre ordered. Hope there was still going to be some available!

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I really wish it was more clear with the 150 going to 3/4" needs the $60 magnet upgrade. Even with that I have to put sticky back cable tie holders under the mag or the slightest bump knocks it down. I really like the gyre, but that 3/4" part is way off. Maybe you could run it at 10%, but those with glass that thick are probably going to run it higher.

lionfish5740

View Badges
Reaction score
After seeing that the preorders aren't all reserved, I went ahead and joined the list. Hope it doesn't take much longer!

lionfish5740

View Badges
Reaction score
Another website is offering free 2 day shipping when the 130s come in. Would be sweet if MD matched this offer!! :xd:

Sorry, I'm very impatient for this new pump as I've been waiting too long for it to be released.

jedimasterben

Bubble coral sting good
View Badges
Reaction score
Another website is offering free 2 day shipping when the 130s come in. Would be sweet if MD matched this offer!! :xd:

Sorry, I'm very impatient for this new pump as I've been waiting too long for it to be released.
And everyone else hasnt been waiting just as long?

And FYI, this other site more than likely is NOT going to ship it via UPS 2nd day air for Fedex 2Day, as the cost would be very high. They're more than likely calling USPS Priority Mail a two day service, which it usually is not.

View Badges
Reaction score
none the less MD will do price matching so long as the other store has them In stock.

lionfish5740

View Badges
Reaction score
Wow!! Rude much? Marine Depot is an R2R sponsor.

They're both sponsors on R2R but I wasn't trying to draw attention to the other sponsor, but you want me to defend myself apparently.
The advertisements have been noticed all over the web, my email and even include here on R2R. It's not a secret or something difficult to accidentally run across.
I've already preordered from MD anyway and aren't planning on canceling it, it was just a request.

lionfish5740

View Badges
Reaction score
And everyone else hasnt been waiting just as long?

And FYI, this other site more than likely is NOT going to ship it via UPS 2nd day air for Fedex 2Day, as the cost would be very high. They're more than likely calling USPS Priority Mail a two day service, which it usually is not.

That is a valid point, I don't know how they plan to ship it.

BetURWrasse

Dysfunctional Veteran
View Badges
Reaction score
Not to add fuel to the fire but the other sponsor did ship 2day UPS, my 130 is on the way and will be here tomorrow

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi R2R members,

At Marine Depot, we always try to offer the lowest prices—hence our Low Price Gurantee!

We also pride ourselves on always being available to help our customers, whether by social media, live chat, email or telephone.

If offering 2Day shipping on all orders were more affordable, heck, we'd make it a standard practice. The truth is, pricier promotions incrementally chip away at our ability to do some of the other cool things that make Marine Depot so special, like having little to no wait times when you call to speak to our reef aquarium experts, having every email answered quickly and shipping 99% of orders the day they are placed.

Of course, we DO want to make you happy and we certainly don't want you buying your aquarium supplies elsewhere. So if you're truly in a hurry to get your Gyre XF130, give us a call today and we'll upgrade your order to 2Day.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back