The impossibly small AI Prime is here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
The impossibly small Aqua Illumination Prime is here!

We are shipping all our reserved units today and still have some left if you'd like yours shipped before the weekend.

Here are a few snapshots we took about an hour ago:

With built-in Wi-Fi, the Aqua Illumination Prime is brilliantly simple to use. Connect to one and it becomes the parent, controlling all other Prime children automatically.

There's no need to buy an additional controller just to be able to use your light properly, the Aqua Illumination Prime has control built-in. Just use your iOS, Android or internet-connected device to control the Prime, anywhere in the world!

The Prime continues the Aqua Illumination product line's legacy of full spectrum performance with an output that exceeds the visible light spectrum, providing your livestock with the light they crave.

[video=youtube;A2xP1Bf0Irk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2xP1Bf0Irk[/video]

knukles55

View Badges
Reaction score
Friends gonna be pisseddd he just bought his AI nano last weekend....... for 300....... This design is nice and I like the full spectrum on it good job

eloehr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Light is awesome but the tank mount is junk. The ball joint isn't strong enough to hold the light horizontal. I just hangs down, pointing at the back glass.

mainn

View Badges
Reaction score
I am wondering if this would work for a standard 29g with only getting one.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Mainn,

If your standard 29 measures 30" x 12" x 18", a single Prime will not cover the entire aquarium. Each Prime covers 18x18x18, so two Primes will be needed.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Eloehr,

The light does tilt downwards. However, it actually does a better job getting the light where it needs to go and reduces light spillage from the front of the aquarium (and also light shinning into your eyes). However, due to the feedback from customers, AI is currently working on an update so it will not tilt downwards. If you purchased the tank mount from us, you can either email AI directly through their website and they will send the part out to you as soon as the new part is available. Or, shoot us an email or give us a call and we will be happy to reach out to AI for you.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back