Hello everyone!!!!

msavary76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow fish keepers! My name is Matt and i am Eienna's Husband. I have been thinking about purchasing my own tank for awhile now and i finally decided to bite the bullet and get one. Boy did i ever bite the bullet. I got a Tall 150Gal. It gave with the acrylic tank, a stand (Covered in Black Mold), Two different size sumps, a Protein Skimmer, and a high end LED light. Not sure what brand or model ill post a pic here in a minute. Anywho the only down side of this tank is the fact that i dont have any plumbing or bulkheads. Does anyone know any honest stores that would sell me some bulkheads and not charge me an arm and a leg to have it shipped same day? Or even better some name brand stores that operate in the riverside california area? Thanks a million!!!!

gemini9

Newb!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum! I'm pretty new here myself. Allot of good guys and gals here. Good info too. Since your wife is in the hobby I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all with her help. Is she a member here as well?

OP
OP
M

msavary76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh ok no problem. Im sure she will eventually help you with something. She is what i call a Wiz sometimes when it comes to this fish stuff.

VB68

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
45261jpg_zpsab450d91.gif

OP
OP
M

msavary76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'm sure most of the old timers do. We're actually working on getting a 150 up and running but keep getting the wrong bulkheads.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back