New To Reef2Reef

Jreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef Members! First I would like to thank everyone in advance for having me here. I am new to this/any forum and the Reef world. Right now I have 75g Bow front Fowlr tank. Looking to start coral soon and will need everyone's help. My tank has been setup for about 6 month now and starting to look good. I currently have 1 yellowtail damsel (very good fish does not bother anyone). 2 clown fish (semi aggressive toward the damsel), 1 coral beauty (very pretty just does his/her own thing), one Diamond Watchman Goby ( love this fish he keeps my sand white), and a Banded shrimp (very pretty loves to jump at the other fish swimming by). I am new to saltwater aquarium life, I love it. Only been doing saltwater for about a 1 year altogether. First tank (FOWLR Tank)lasted about year until we moved to a smaller house so got rid of it. I missed it for 10 years now I am back and going all the way with it. I will post a pic when I figure out how :).

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back