Just joined.

theronin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, my names Logan. Used to help my roomie manage his 100 ga saltwater tank, but he lacked the patience and dedication to do it right, so everything died and he sold it. Now I have the itch to get a small reef tank to do by myself. Under 30 ga, nothing fancy. Now I am one that believes in preparation, and knowledge, so I have been reading anything and everything that could possibly help me. I am very meticulous in nature and am quite the perfectionist. I do things right the first time and never cut corners. Nice to meet you all, and looking forward to h getting to know you all as I begin my journey.

Logan

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the site Logan. You do understand the smaller the tank the more attention it will require? What type of corals are you wanting to keep?

OP
OP
theronin

theronin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes Pete, I am aware that they require more attention. I've been soaking up as much info as I can get my hands on of the subject. I would like a larger tank, but my space is limited here in my house. The plan is to eventually get a larger space, a larger tank, and use the nano as a quarantine tank if the need arises. No real thoughts on the corals, but the easier to learn with, the better. I wasn't gonna just ask for all the answers to be given to me, if you would like to suggest some good beginner stuff that's fine. But I'm perfectly ok with doing the legwork. I'm am not rushing into this, I probably won't even start this project for another month or 2, just so I can be fully prepared to do it right.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes Pete, I am aware that they require more attention. I've been soaking up as much info as I can get my hands on of the subject. I would like a larger tank, but my space is limited here in my house. The plan is to eventually get a larger space, a larger tank, and use the nano as a quarantine tank if the need arises. No real thoughts on the corals, but the easier to learn with, the better. I wasn't gonna just ask for all the answers to be given to me, if you would like to suggest some good beginner stuff that's fine. But I'm perfectly ok with doing the legwork. I'm am not rushing into this, I probably won't even start this project for another month or 2, just so I can be fully prepared to do it right.

I like your thinking!
Welcome, :welcome: and looking forward to see that 30 gallon build thread.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back