Hello everyone !!

MaryB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome ! I am very new and am looking forward to spending lots of time reading and looking at pics. I am very new at salt and was introduced by a room mate who brought salt into my home. I have fallen in love with corals and fish and .....

We currently have yellow tang, rabbit fish , six line , 2 clowns, cuc, lots of shrimp,
Corals include Duncan , candy cane, hammerhead, zoos,

Going to need lots of your wisdom as he will be moving out and taking his tanks with him.
Would like to start a 100gal.

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Mary! There is a lot to learn, my biggest piece of advice, look in a local club forum, or on craigslist to find a nice setup at a lower price.

OP
OP
M

MaryB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. Looking at discount store locally. Scared and excited for it to be all mine!!!! Thanks!

Sea_Monkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! You'll get very addicted to these hot looking corals and fish. Local saltwater forums helped me out a lot when I first started, I attended frag swaps, made local reefing buddies went to some of the meetings. There will be lots of ups and down throughout your saltwater adventure, stay focus and you'll be A okay. Enjoy being a reefer!

jason g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the addiction. Start off slow, do your research first and get as much information about the hobby as possible. It will make things easier on yourself when things go south. I learned it takes lots of patients to get where you want to be in this hobby but it's all worth it in the end. :)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.0%
Back