Greetings from VA

michigankane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after a year and half off from having a tank. While taking my daughter back to her mother, my wife just happened to find a tank for me for $30. Well after she read me the dimensions, I was excited. She found me a 55 gallon for $30!! So we got that and off I went to Lowe's to get the supplies to build my stand. Hope to get some good advice for this tank as I build it. Hope to have water in there soon.

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef and good luck with the tank!

wildcrazyjoker81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome! This is such a fun and addicting hobby. There is a greal local club www.hrrc.us you should look into joining.
Welcome. Aandfsoccr04 beat me to the punch. Hampton Roads Reef Club is a great local club. You also have Richmond Reefers that is just a bit more north, but another great club. Make sure you take a trip out to Suffolk and see Reef Chief. He always has tons of goodies in stock!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

Squishie89

Glub Glub
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You might want to also check out WAMAS.org which is a huge club for our general area, and WAMAS is actually hosting MACNA next year!

Back