Hello from northern New Jersey!!

Recones05rox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to everyone! Name is Jake and I am new to reefing. My father had 45 gal tanks as I was growing up of tropical and freshwater. Always interested with the hobby, and being old enough to start my own project, I have decided to start my own reef. I'm going to be starting of with a 75 gal. As of now i only have a stand and tank, but patience is key and eventually I will hope to learn from others as well as on my own.

Some other hobbies I enjoy include: Hiking and fishing and casual single tracking or mountain biking. Also very into cars, whether it's from working on the motor, to the audio, to painting them. Currently drive a Dodge Caliber SRT4 (It's for sale though).

Lots a great info on here and I'm happy to welcome myself to the community. Love to hear from all of you and if you want to strike up a conversation I'm all ears.

Thanks guys and happy reefing!!:biggrin1:

jasonp87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef! Lot's of good people here and tons of info to get you started. Be sure to ask if you have any questions, they should be answered pretty quickly!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back