Hey Everyone

Steven C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20140914_125349.jpg

Im happy to be a part of this forum site and hope you guys can help me, also to help anyone i can. I have been with my salt water tank for a little of 6 months now and previously fresh water. i have a 56 gallon column tank with 2 bule/green reef chromis, carpenters flasher wrasse, 2 ocellaris clowns, a diamond watchman goby, and currently holding a yellow tang and a hippo tang don't know what im going to do with them probably upgrade my tank in a year or two if i keep them. I also have 2 torch corals, a daisy flower pot, zooanthids, duncan, i have a fluval 406 i believe with a aquamaxx hob skimmer a hydor circulation pump and my light is ocean revive arctic 247 and i have questions about the light what intensity should i have it on and how long should i keep the light on during the day if anyone can help me that would be great thanks :bigsmile:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

OP
OP
Steven C

Steven C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks im going to try and post more later today im currently still at work and i am going to post my light question in the correct place later lol

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r nice tank!!!

ReeferRookie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to reef to reef. Start a thread and members tanks. Post some more pics of ur little piece of the ocean cant wait to see ur reefing ideas

Back