Not really new....

gdwats

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks,
I have been away for years it seems, and am not really new. I was moving and broke down my 90/60/30 tank/fuge/sump setup, and pawned most of it of to an LFS. I kept all of my live rock for future use. I did not move....Arghh. 13 year old reef tank....gone!

So, I now have a Box of Rocks in a 65 gallon tall AGA. There is no sump (a first). There is an AquaC Remora and a Reef Octopus BH90 for skimming. At the bottom of the rock-work (about 30%rock) resides a SCWD. There in a Vortech MP40w ES and a Hydor Korilia for movement. There is an AquaEuro 1/4 HP Chiller (MaxChill) for temperature control. There are 3 fish: A Cinnamon Clown, an Algae Blenny(algae control/personality) and a Filefish (Aiptasia control). Not to worry, my Filefish eats pellet food.

So I am back to chat about my new setup. It is the first MP40 I've had, and I like it.

-Greg

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back!! :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back