Greetings from bacon land

Wiinberg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody! Just wanted to take the chance to introduce myself. My name is Niels, 27 cold winters old and from Denmark :) I'm a law student in the daytime, and reef addict at night (or so my girlfriend says) ;)

Got myself a small nano, about 28 gallons that i've just started 3 months ago, and had a 14 gallon 8 months before that. And i'm currently waiting on my 78 gallon to be delivered. Yeah, i know what your thinking, hopefully this one lasts a bit longer than the other two :D

That's it for now, hope to take part on some great discussions around the forum ;)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Welcome to the forum Niels!* Is your name pronounced Niles? Just wondering,I have a son named Nile.

OP
OP
W

Wiinberg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Welcome to the forum Niels!* Is your name pronounced Niles? Just wondering,I have a son named Nile.

Thanks :) No not really, and it's one of those danish names that will always sound funny when pronounced by an american :D You don't pronounce the i, and i don't really think there's a sound in the english vocabulary that fits the e ;) So often it comes down to just "Nels", like en Nelson.

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting.One of the many benefits of chatting on a forum is you don't have to worry about pronunciation.Whether it's someone's name or Acropora.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back