Just joined

stefdvm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got "addicted" to fish when my husband moved out, leaving behind a 50g FW with 2 convict cichlids. I found I don't care for cichlids, so converted it to a tropical tank, the convicts are small and surprisingly docile and adjusted well. Bought a 48g bow front because I liked the look of it and moved my FW fish. I was going to get rid of the 50g (it's a tall octagon), but decided to give SW a shot. I have live sand, getting LR next week; I've been reading and reading everything I can find. SW isn't nearly as simple as FW it seems, and the fish are a bit more expensive, LOL, so I want to be sure to do this right. Looking forward to learning much from the forums.

fishroomlady

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to the forum and the salt side of the hobby! you've chosen a great forum - people here are very knowledgeable and helpful. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your setup and please feel free to ask any questions! Beware - this hobby can be very addicting :)

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! :)

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Welcome to the forum!* You will find lots of good information here.Best of luck with your new aquarium!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back