New.....Again. ;-)

hopeless_addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I lost my log-in info as I haven't really been doing anything aquarium related for while. I went ahead and registered with a new account. :-(

We moved cross country and I any LFS aren't really as "local" as they were back home. We're about an hour away from any to speak of. :-( But, it's 2015 and I miss my reef tanks so much! So, we're going to get it up and running again. Now, the problem is deciding what I want this aquarium to be! I know we want it to be saltwater (of course), we're just debating what we'd like to put in it. Suggestions (with photos perhaps)? It's a 30 gallon cube so we need small scale.

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPS and clams!! Whatever you feel comfortable keeping in there. Good luck!

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I lost my log-in info as I haven't really been doing anything aquarium related for while. I went ahead and registered with a new account. :-(

We moved cross country and I any LFS aren't really as "local" as they were back home. We're about an hour away from any to speak of. :-( But, it's 2015 and I miss my reef tanks so much! So, we're going to get it up and running again. Now, the problem is deciding what I want this aquarium to be! I know we want it to be saltwater (of course), we're just debating what we'd like to put in it. Suggestions (with photos perhaps)? It's a 30 gallon cube so we need small scale.

Hi Dana welcome to East Tn and R2R, I've got to agree with Andy, SPS and clams are the best! I recently picked up a couple of T. Maxima clams, I'd love to get about 7-8 more :)

This is my old 30 cube build thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/club-cube/113956-rob-ds-30-cube-4.html

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! :)

OP
OP
H

hopeless_addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome! Looks like I may be making a trade in aquariums. My brother wants the 30 gallon and has a 28g nano cube to trade. It'll fit in my current space better, so I reckon its what I'll be doing. :-(

We're headed out tomorrow to make the swap and get some stuff to get started! :-D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome! Looks like I may be making a trade in aquariums. My brother wants the 30 gallon and has a 28g nano cube to trade. It'll fit in my current space better, so I reckon its what I'll be doing. :-(

We're headed out tomorrow to make the swap and get some stuff to get started! :-D

Great time to document a build! :bigsmile: Post it here: Member Tanks

fishroomlady

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome back to the forum and hobby! sounds like you've got a great tank to get back in with! Maxi minis and sexy shrimp :)

acroaddict

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you get a chance, go see JR at Emerald Bay East. He's a great guy with gorgeous stuff!

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Welcome back to Reef2Reef!*
DSCF6388_zpsb0b33bb_edit_1421119222246.jpg

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back