Hello

AnimalDoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I've been a long timer lurker and finally decided to join. I had a 10 gallon nano reef a few years ago that met a nasty end from the Orkin Man and I swore I would never start another one; too much heartache and money down the drain. Of course seeing all the beautiful pictures of member tanks on my FB feed finally convinced me to give it another go.

I do not have a tank currently and have lots of questions about getting the right set up so I imagine I will be posting frequently.

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you thinking about diving back in.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 122

svine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
I have been in an out of this great and humbling hobby for about 10 years. I just can't seem to get it out of my system. I still consider myself a newbie because it seems everyday I am learning something new about it. I currently have a 29 Bio set up as a FOWLR, a 60g reef ( 6 fish and an abundance of LPS) and a 20g L recently set up to do primarily soft coral. I will have many questions for all the experts here!

SV

Ballyfishead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think I got it ....Lol
I am going to be setting up a 180 gallon sps with 2 overflows going to a fish room in basement a floor below. Still at the planning stages. Trying to come up with a good sump/ refuge plan. Show tank is almost built with enclosed stand.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 30 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 42.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%
Back