Hello all!

Switters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm Switters. I'm pretty new to this hobby. My wife and I set up our first marine aquarium about six months ago.

We have a 55 gallon with about ten fish, four anemones, two shrimp, a crab, a lobster, a small star and about fifteen snails.

It's a great time, setting up this little ecosystem. There is a really steep learning curve and we've had more than our share of missteps but we have gotten much better and seem to have a pretty good handle on what we're doing for now. I'm sure that we'll feel clueless again as soon as the next odd issue comes up but that's half the fun.

Thanks for setting this up. It's great to have a pleasant source of information that isn't also trying to convince us to buy something.

BlueDiamondDiscus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh well ;hello and welcome!Have a happy fishkeeping!Owning an marine or freshwater tank isn't a easy task but can be easily done if you don't give up.My first thing to say is :if you want corals;buy from farms and breeders.You can frag them too!If you have a pair of domestic ocellaris;they can do babies so watch out from clown agression(every pair of every tank can do fry ).Better to do a photo right now!We are friendly so you can say everything!Let's hear othet fishkeepers as well to know much more.

OP
OP
Switters

Switters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1427652539.342286.jpg

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges