Hello reef 2 reef!

Zoa farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I am a new member of this site . It all started when I made my very first facebook a few months back and someone asked me if I ever sold on r2r and I had no Idea what he meant . So another member of the group told me to check thjs site out and I have to say I'm impressed . It's nice to see peiple who have the same interest from around the world all on one site . Also my 3 favorite vendors , cherry xorals , world wide corals , and fx are all on here as well :).

So a bit about me , I'm currently finishing my bachelors in General biology and would like to do some type of marine bio or micro bio for a career evwntualy . I have two tanks, one being a Cardiff tnat only houses my premium snowflake and frostbite frozen Zoas and palys and Dendros only . My second tank only houses Rock flower nems and a a pair of frostbite flurrys .

I'm always looking for new zs and ps , rock flowers , balanophyllias and dendrophyllias.

Attatched are a few pics of my Cardiff as this is still in the works so I thought I'd post it and see how it progress over my hopefully long membership with the reef 2 reef family !

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Dmmz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pics.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 130

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice looking clowns and welcome!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back