How' going

Scolacanthop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,This is Scolacanthop, living in San Diego, want to be shared with you about exciting hobby that I just miss those years! I am new with this field, but I am a quick learner with a back ground as a Veterinarian, and now I am practicing as a Pharmacist. I always am humble to learn from everyone. I start out my reef tank on last November, with the very first coral I bought for... $10.00, and now the latest coral is $200 .I am interested in high end corals like Scolymia, Acanthophilia... Please share with me...Thanks

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! We love seeing pictures of new tanks. You should start a build thread in the "member tanks" section.

OP
OP
Scolacanthop

Scolacanthop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Kschweer, thanks. I will try to do a build thread in member section. I am still learning to navigate this website! :)) I will post my tank pic when I know how.

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we love pics

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 117

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,This is Scolacanthop, living in San Diego, want to be shared with you about exciting hobby that I just miss those years! I am new with this field, but I am a quick learner with a back ground as a Veterinarian, and now I am practicing as a Pharmacist. I always am humble to learn from everyone. I start out my reef tank on last November, with the very first coral I bought for... $10.00, and now the latest coral is $200 .I am interested in high end corals like Scolymia, Acanthophilia... Please share with me...Thanks
I am from San Diego too. Check out AquaSD, lots of high end there. Also check out Shipwrecks Cove in Encinitas, affordable shop.

Last edited:

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the community!!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back