Duffs New Addition!! Fuego and Beetle Juice Chalice!

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone, Just got my CB package this morning and thought I would try to get a few pics of everything before tossing them into the Tank.. I don't have a Camera like all of you so these are my horrible cell pics.

I will be adding a few more as they settle in..

JJTank.jpg

This is
our 7 Month Old Son, Julian who is now in Love with Fish and Corals! Were getting him started young!

JJ coral Picking96.jpg

Here's Julian helping with Buying the CB Fuego and CB Beetle Juice Watermelon Chalices!!

Coral Picking.jpg

Here he is putting in his Bid!!

Acclimating2.jpg

Getting them Acclimated..

More to Come..

Attachments

• Acclimating06.jpg
    Acclimating06.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,036
OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fuego.jpg

Here they are in their first Mins in the Tank!! Next to the Master for now until their acclimated to our T5's. Once The Lights come on for the day More pics will be added!

Again Don't get your Hopes up these pics will also be with my Phone so... Not going to be anything exciting, But i'll do my best.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awe cute little guy!

Alf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pick ups! That fuego chalice is one bright chalice! If you picked up the one I think sold this past week. You got a really nice frag for a great price. Can't wait to see the pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awe cute little guy!

Haha, Thank You!! He is a little Cutie!

Nice fun stuff! Cant wait to see the BeetleJuice!

Hopefully i'll be able to get a few good pics tonight, But they usually take a few days to heal and look decent? We'll see.

Nice pick ups! That fuego chalice is one bright chalice! If you picked up the one I think sold this past week. You got a really nice frag for a great price. Can't wait to see the pics!

Yea that was the one we grabbed.. He said he had a few others of it but that looked the best so we went with that one! Nice 3 Eye frag.. Cant Wait to see how they look once shes healed and under the LEDs!!

P.s.~ Hopefully soon we will have a Rainbow Chalice collection even half as nice as yours!!

Alf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I saw the other frags rich had. And you got the best one of all the ones he has. Except the one that's for sale on his site. But that ones going to break the bank. Haha.

My collection isn't as nice as some of the other people here. Mines still growing everyday. I'm on the look out for my latest acquisition.

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, His Corals are spendy.. But Worth every cent IMO. I do want to start buying from some vendors on here though. Ive only bought from Rich and Cherry Corals.. Adam is the only purchase ive made on this site yet.. But Ive seen some Great Corals on here so far!! And your collection is a Great One!! In the process or not its a Great One!!

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Fuego is sick!!!!!!!! Nice pick up

I Cant believe how nice it looks after being shipped!! Cant get anything worth showing with the LEDs on.. I need a camera!

awesome! Looks just like daddy.

Haha, Thanks Hes starting to crawl around now. So its time to me to move all the Tank Chemicals up!!

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BeetleJuice.jpg

Here's The CB BeetleJuice Watermelon.. Still there first day so they should look better in a few days..
FuegoLeTago.jpg

And Here's the CB Fuego!! After being shipped, Still looked Great!! Cant wait until it Heals!.. Again these were takin with my Phone so nothing Breathtaking!! But it'll do..

Attachments

• Acan.jpg
    Acan.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 994
  • BeetleJuice.jpg
    BeetleJuice.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 989

Alf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wait until that fuego colors up! I wasn't very impressed when I first got it. But it's sure a stunner now!

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its our first Rainbow Chalice so Im shocked now.. If it does get even better as you say, it'll be a difficult one for me to frag.. Wouldnt want to cut it up!! But do you know why those 2 attachments popped up? I didnt add them..

Alf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea those colors will just intensify even more once it settles into your tank! Feed it often and it'll grow quickly! Not sure why those other pics got attached to your post.

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got a very nice cut of the fuego... 50/50 split on color is hard to come by

When I was talking to Rich, I couldnt decide between this Fuego or the Rainbow Crush.. Then he said that the Fuego was the 50/50 and he said the rim seems brighter on the Fuego.. So We grabbed that guy!! By the way Your Collection is Nasty! Ive never seen so many different Crazy Corals!! I was looking at your Tank Thread the other day and couldnt believe what I was looking at!! Im an LPS guy so your tank is a Dream Tank for me!

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pickups gettin them gems I see:xd:

Haha were Trying.. We have a few Nice Chalices.. But up until a few months ago I was only buying Paly's and Scoly's, Getting into Chalices!! I still need some of your Palys!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back