My FULL SPS Italian Tank

dragonfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
amazing ! simple and amazing
why dont you dose calciume and decide to go with a c.reactor ?

OP
OP
Stefano Russo

Stefano Russo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
amazing ! simple and amazing
why dont you dose calciume and decide to go with a c.reactor ?

I have got all the dosing pumps already full with b-balance, k-balance and zeostar3.. With the calcium
Reactor (inside the reactor there is Also magnesium) i can have a perfect stability in ca (420) mg (1300) kh (7) with out doing anything than what i did for setting it with co2 once upon a time, with out a reactor i should dose ca mg and kh (balling) and need 3 more dosing pumps..no thanks ;)

OP
OP
Stefano Russo

Stefano Russo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1404771781.993378.jpg

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simply amazing tank And Acro colonies Stefano!! I will be in Italy next year visiting family, I will have to check out some fish stores there, I have not done that in past visits.

OP
OP
Stefano Russo

Stefano Russo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simply amazing tank And Acro colonies Stefano!! I will be in Italy next year visiting family, I will have to check out some fish stores there, I have not done that in past visits.

Hi man, where do your family exactly live? if it is near i can bring you visiting some good shops near Milan. To keep in contact if you have fb you can add me (Stefano Russo) or you can join our Group Lps mania so that i see your name and then i add you to my friend list. Tell me more about when and where you come in Italy that im happy to meet new friends from the States (i've been living there in San Diego nearly 2 years when i was younger and i miss a lot speaking with an original one from there lol)

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi man, where do your family exactly live? if it is near i can bring you visiting some good shops near Milan. To keep in contact if you have fb you can add me (Stefano Russo) or you can join our Group Lps mania so that i see your name and then i add you to my friend list. Tell me more about when and where you come in Italy that im happy to meet new friends from the States (i've been living there in San Diego nearly 2 years when i was younger and i miss a lot speaking with an original one from there lol)

Unfortunately pretty far, they are in a small town in Tuscany near Pisa, but my cousin is in Milan, and we will hopefully be up that way. My wife is on FB so I will ask her to add you. Thanks so much Stefano! I will certainly be in touch!

OP
OP
Stefano Russo

Stefano Russo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately pretty far, they are in a small town in Tuscany near Pisa, but my cousin is in Milan, and we will hopefully be up that way. My wife is on FB so I will ask her to add you. Thanks so much Stefano! I will certainly be in touch!

Perfect, Pisa is not so far anyway, but of course Milan would be better :)))) if you come to visit your cousin jus let me know and i'll bring you to the best shop in Milan ;)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back