Akwarium dla początkujących porady.(Aquarium for Beginners Advice.)

juzek45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Witam jestem nowicjuszem w temacie akwarium morskim proszę o porady jak dbać poprawnie o akwarium, by było piękne. Obecnie mam takie małe 25 litrów. Oto kilka zdjęć baniaczka.
DSC00001.jpg
DSC00005.jpg
DSC00009.jpg
DSC00002.jpg
Za szwystkie rady dziekuję.

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ja jestem za pomocą Google Translate , więc przepraszam , jeśli to jest trudne do zrozumienia . :) Czy masz zestawy testowe do tego zbiornika ? Liczby dają ci wapnia , zasadowość , magnezu, amoniaku, azotynów i azotanów byłoby najlepszą rzeczą do powiedzenia teraz. Które pomogą nam pomóc.

English for other members:
OP:
Hi I am a newcomer to the topic marine aquarium please advice how to care properly for the aquarium to be beautiful. Currently I have a small 25 liters. Here are some pictures

Me: I am using Google Translate, so I'm sorry if it's hard to understand. :) Do you have test kits for this tank? The numbers they give you for calcium, alkalinity, magnesium, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate would be the best thing to tell us right now. That will help us to help you.

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back