My New Tank

TheGreatOne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I am new so figured I would start a tread to showcase my new tank. I am starting off with a 30 gallon saltwater reef tank. So far the things that I have within the tank are basic. I have 30 pounds of liverock, with the substrate. I have a Hydor 425 Powerhead, Whisper 60 Powerfilter, and a Seaclone 100 Protein Skimmer. On the fish side of things I currently have 6 fish. The different fishes that I have are: 2 Occ. Clownfishes, 3 Blue/Green Chromis, and a Chalk Bass along with a clean up crew of a few snails and an emerald crab.
Eventually I do want to expand when I have the space for a bigger tank and also want to get some coral of anemones to place into the tank. When I got the tank it had a slight algae problem that I am attempting to take care of.

OP
OP
T

TheGreatOne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for welcoming me. I currently live in Louisville right behind the flea market on Alcoa Highway close to the airport. My mom lives in Knoxville so when I am not working or working on grad school I am in Knoxville quiet a bit.

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.:wave:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back