Reef Radiance DM-155e

Telefonica007

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i actually have (2) 155e over my 93 Cube.... The color is very nice and i am having amazing growth. I notice my SPS getting bigger every week. i am dosing on a more consistant basis using my reefkeeper and dosers but i know the light is a big part of the growth. for the price, you cant do any better.

FishNFrags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Radiance are Great Lights... I have 2 of the Lumentek 120 Pro over my tank.. They made a Huge difference in growth and Coloring.... Par readings are also very high for LEDs 300 ish on bottom of tank with lights set to 82% with lights mounted 10 inches from water surface. Anyone one considering making the change to LED's should get these lights you won't be sorry. Great product with great pricing.

Sandcrab3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the casings on the DM-155 made of? Steel, Aluminum, or plastic? Wondering how resistant these lights will be to Saltwater when they sit a couple of inches above the fold-open glass tops of my 75g tank. Any input would be welcome from anyone with experience here. Especially anyone that have had these lights for 1, or more, years. Thanks....

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my reef radiance light for about a year now. It has hung over an open top frag tank since I got it. I cannot tell you exact material: the cases made off but I believe it is a powder-coated steel or aluminum. I have not had any issues with rust or deterioration on my light.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.1%
Back