Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NANONANO_zpsa014a0a7.jpg

NANO NANO Contest!
Sponsored by Tunze.com and REEF2REEF.com

We have a special contest for our Nano lovers! The contest is a little different so read carefully.

1. POST A THREAD ABOUT YOUR NANO AQUARIUM WITH PHOTOS OR UPDATE A THREAD YOU ALREADY HAVE! (all entries must be posted in the NANO FORUM HERE)

2. Post a LINK in THIS thread to your newly created or updated Nano Thread. This post will be your entry.

3. BONUS ENTRY: Refer a new member to R2R that loves Nano tanks and have them enter the contest. Once they sign up you can tag them in a separate post in this same thread. Example: revhtree. You can refer more than one new member. (any member creating false accounts will be disqualified and could lose posting privileges and we have ways to find out) Sorry we have to have that disclaimer.

*Please note that we will pick a winner on 02/24/15

The Prize
The lucky winner will win a Tunze 6040 Nanostream Pump, Nano Osmolator, and 7097.050 photocell (valued at over $275) shipped to their door!

shoppingqtbnANd9GcQvPqNh7tYTbx_U6Wy_zps3761b5d1.jpg

KGrHqZHJBwFIuZWZb98BSPZ6ZN8j60_35_zps1b78a22e.jpg

Thanks again to Tunze USA!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PS. Also subscribe to the hash tag #nano for updates! Just click the link and subscribe!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Real quick, what is the upper limit for tank size? I have a 30g but I don't know if that counts as a nano

bairdimusprime

Bill
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I JUST HELPED MY BEST FRIEND SET UP A 14 GALLON CUBE!!! i'm going to get him to sign up and join this thread! good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back