Noirsphynx's Nuvo 20

noirsphynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love all the small and unusal inverts and gobies out there but haven't been unable to keep them the past few years. I've tried to keep some of them in my large tank but they always disappear and are never seen again, I suspect my clowns and wrasses have a hand in their demise. So I purchased a Nuvo Fusion 20g. It's been set-up for about 2 months now. I'm using an old 4 bulb T5 24" FishNeedIt light that I had kicking around. I plan on trying to paint it black eventually. For livestock I've added a small Darwin clown from my large tank(who hosts a Dendro), a Tiger Goby, Two Stripe Pygmy Goby, 2 Bumble Bee Shrimp, a White Spot Anemone Shrimp and a couple unique hermits.

Flashy Fins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
White20Spot20Anemone20Shrimp_zps9htmkxdy.jpg

Cool little shrimp! I think I'm going to try a couple of those in my tank. Wonder if they'll get along fine with sexy shrimp?

OP
OP
N

noirsphynx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool little shrimp! I think I'm going to try a couple of those in my tank. Wonder if they'll get along fine with sexy shrimp?

Yup, they'll be just fine. I had a bunch of sexies with anemone shrimp in a previous nano.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back