Help with 10 gal livestock

jbump14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I've searched Til I've drove myself crazy. At home I have 75 gal, a clown , couple of tangs a puffer, a goby, anenome, few other corals that I've had for ab 3 yrs, a 55 gal with just a few corals but no fish, everything at home has went awesome and thrived like crazy, I recently got an amazing job and I had to get an apartment for the next yr, so with my saltwater addiction instead of moving a tank I got a ten gallon for the apartment, my wife will continue to take care of the tanks at home, have the ten up and running and ready for stock, what can I stock in the ten that will keep my attention and keep in mind at the end of one yr they will go in my 55 gallon which will have no live stock in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

thedasher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd fill it up with corals and add maybe a pair of designer clowns

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too. I have always had two clownfish in my 12g nano. I've grown soft corals and LPS without a problem.

OP
OP
J

jbump14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok great, my initial though was some soft corals and two clowns, I just wanted to make sure before I actually did it that it would b ok.

OP
OP
J

jbump14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that was one thing I was concerned ab, I'm running marineland single bright led blue and white, basically daytime nighttime lights.

Back