Recommendations on all inclusive system?

SnakeBlitz33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall,

I have to sell my big tank to move and I still want a tank, so I'm looking a systems that are all inclusive and can be easily modified to suit my needs. Can yall give me some recommendations?

I've been looking at CADlights and I like their designs but the customer reviews on a lot of their stuff is unflattering and not very good. Biocube and Red Sea seem a bit cliché. Never looked at Nuvo. I need some help and honest reviews. Thanks.

By the way, I would love a rimless nano.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The JBJ is kind of the go-to for an AIO system, I have seen some really great set ups with them. I like the look of the nuvo and the red sea but have not seen as many of them in use. If the biocube works for you, I would go with it.

ksr1026

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new Fusions are super clean - rimless with black seams. Give inTank a little time and you will be able to upgrade everything. I have the Fusion 20 and am loving it so far.

Saltwater on the brain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 for the Nuvo fusion 20 - - I've had mine set up for about 6 months and really like it. Super clean look. The only qualm I have is cleaning detritus from the pump chamber - it is pretty hard to get it completely clean with how it is designed. Actually if any one has tips on how to clean it, i'd be all ears.

Just don't spring for the SKYYE lights that are offered with it...they aren't controllable at all. I run a kessil 360we over it and growth is outstanding.

GreatWhiteTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jbj and coralife (previouslu oceanic) are a bit cliche but.. There are a abundance of known functioning mods out there and parts are cheap and Abundant! Nuvos are nice though I like the look. I got my last cube at petco for 17 bux for a 14g Oceanic on clearance new in box. :) now they carry coralife boxed ones (new labels) I'm hoping they stop sellkng them again and I can nab another one [emoji14]

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 47 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back