Spring Cleaning the New to the Hobby Forum

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mods are going to be doing some reorganizing of the stickies in the various forums. As a result of the contest, we have a lot of content rich stickies in each of the forums. Unfortunately that means a lot of the normal threads disappear. In the interest of allowing you all to see more threads per page, we'll be reorganizing the stickies and combining some of them into single locked stuck threads with links to the threads in question. Here in the New To The Hobby Forum, my hope is to eventually go back through all the old threads and provide links to those which are informational rich. If any of you have some you would like to see linked, fill free to post suggestions in this thread and I or another mod will add them to the links.

Thanks
Wy Renegade

undeadsoldier988

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I been trying to post on here in many different threads. I don't know how to. Just got lucky with this one...any help? I'm new to saltwater, and the tappatalk app.

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In any of the Threads, if you wish to reply, you need to go to the bottom of the posts, and find the "REPLY TO THREAD" button, usually right under the left side of the last post. Click that baby and off you go.

If you wish to start a new topic. In the Area you are in, directly to the left of all the numbered pages yoiu will see a "NEW THREAD" button, clcik on that one and you can start your own topic of discussion.

Last edited:

hermit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm new to all this and would like to know what would be the best set up for a complete beginner many thanks

mspoisonpen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm new to this app... Can you post through the app or does it have to be from a computer??

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I been trying to post on here in many different threads. I don't know how to. Just got lucky with this one...any help? I'm new to saltwater, and the tappatalk app.
Believe me don't get frustrated I posted in a few places that I shouldn't have posted not quite knowing where and where not I was supposed to do things I've never been on sites like this before, so it took a little bit for me to get the hang of it. but everybody is kind and willing to show you where to go. The once you get started it'll never end believe me the threads are amazing!!! welcome from one newbie to the other

Back