Sump with built in refugium

LittleRed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently got a 90gal tank and am looking to get a sump with a built in refugium for it. I was wondering how you guys got those sumps that don't cost an arm and a leg. I'm hesitant to build my own because my plumbing/building/electrical skills are abysmal and every schematic, instruction, or picture I've looked at confuses the bejesus out of me. So basically what I'm asking is, where can I buy a sump with a refugium built into it that can potentially be shipped?

bond300

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently got a 90gal tank and am looking to get a sump with a built in refugium for it. I was wondering how you guys got those sumps that don't cost an arm and a leg. I'm hesitant to build my own because my plumbing/building/electrical skills are abysmal and every schematic, instruction, or picture I've looked at confuses the bejesus out of me. So basically what I'm asking is, where can I buy a sump with a refugium built into it that can potentially be shipped?

I see you are in NC.......TNT Aquariums is a good place to look! Best Place I've found in 20yrs!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back