Show Size/Quality Sohal Tang for sale.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know many of you dont necessarily have a place for this guy, but I have decided it is time to part with my Sohal tang. He is hand fed, very Fat and healthy, has a great personality and will come right up to your hand in the tank and nibble on your fingers begging for food. he is almost worse than the cats. But with the large naso I also have, he is just starting to get a little aggressive at dinner time. I am sure in a new larger tank, he would do perfectly fine as 90% of the time he is very passive gliding with the current.

I am asking $200 for him mainly so he can be replaced with a smaller model. a large one on LA from 3-6" sells for $350. He is Show size and Quality. If No claims are made on him, he will be headed to LFS this weekend.

he needs a tank of 200 gallons or large or a very open 180 with smaller tank mates.
DSC_1565.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tang has been caught and is in the sump. has a bit of a sore lip but will be just fine. still eating.

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to have this guy in my tank. Really wish I was closer to you. Hope you'll be able to find a good home for him soon. I'm sure he was quite difficult to catch!

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
took about 30 seconds to catch him. a hand fed pig, he fell for a gold hook and nori. only way to get him out safely. his lip is a bit sore, but he is doing just fine in the sump in the garage. either way, satruday he will be in a new home. Poor 6yo cried after we caught him. I dont want him to go either but he has to in our situation

Smurf1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sohal Tang

Willing to buy the Tang if you will ship, I absolutely love the tang and his personality according to the way you describe him.

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smurf. he is in an 8' coral grow out tank all to his self now. looked very happy when I left. I would not have shipped him either.

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. He was lost in a freak accident at a new owners place. What a great fish

Mike johnson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know many of you dont necessarily have a place for this guy, but I have decided it is time to part with my Sohal tang. He is hand fed, very Fat and healthy, has a great personality and will come right up to your hand in the tank and nibble on your fingers begging for food. he is almost worse than the cats. But with the large naso I also have, he is just starting to get a little aggressive at dinner time. I am sure in a new larger tank, he would do perfectly fine as 90% of the time he is very passive gliding with the current.

I am asking $200 for him mainly so he can be replaced with a smaller model. a large one on LA from 3-6" sells for $350. He is Show size and Quality. If No claims are made on him, he will be headed to LFS this weekend.

he needs a tank of 200 gallons or large or a very open 180 with smaller tank mates.
DSC_1565.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg
Did I hear he is gone ?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back