Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, chopsie what a great pic! Thivo and dragonfish as well! I guess I just voted for everyone. lol Very cool pics overall for the month, very entertaining. I think a few of these are definitely magazine worthy...

BallzOut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's ******. Especially since you used both my photos for your FB page the next day. New to the forum and didn't know the rules.seems crazy

OP
OP
ritter6788

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's in bold print in the first post.

Please read the following rules to avoid disqualification.

--Broken links, multiple entries, off subject photos or submissions after the deadline will be disqualified for voting. (If an error is made in your entry please contact a moderator to edit before posting another pic. Ineligible photos will be removed without notice).

We get too many entries to allow multiple entries. The voting poll would be impossible to set up. Now that you know the rules, we do one every month. Next month's contest is coming up next week.

OP
OP
ritter6788

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea would just be nice to get heads up day before finals that our pics didn't make it so we could take new ones or resign.

There's not enough time in a month to send PMs to all the members who enter photos that don't qualify. The rules are in the first post in bold print and fairly simple. Enter one photo taken by you that is on subject and you're entered.

Justin1997

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I understand that, first photo contest I've entered would've been nice to have a little heads up like I said day before finals that the rules were that picky jawfish, goby, Blenny pretty close in relation, as well as the fellow above, to pick one of his two pics to be entered. Hopefully I'll have a chance to enter next week thanks.

OP
OP
ritter6788

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Understand that it isn't fair to those that followed the rules to allow entries that don't meet the rules. If the contest is on SPS and a chalice gets the most votes I'll get way more angry PMs and posts than I already do on a monthly basis. :)

ASHWIN

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys have this often? Great unfortunately I missed this one can't wait to upload some pics :) where do I post the pic? For future participaten

OP
OP
ritter6788

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys have this often? Great unfortunately I missed this one can't wait to upload some pics :) where do I post the pic? For future participaten

Every month in the photography forum. The December contest will be starting soon.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back