Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before:

After:

Tips on how to improve? Keep in mind I am color deficient so I don't like messing with colors to much as I'm afraid I'll make them unnatural.

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Post processed one looks better, Would still lower the exposure a bit and add some more contrast or boost the blacks to get some more contrast.
Increase the sharpness a bit as well.
What is this purple below the euphilia on the right? is this from coraline or is this a purple fringe from your lense?
One last tip is to play with composition a bit (either while shooting or in PP) to take out the clam from the center which would create a more pleasing and dynamic frame, still many centered shots do look good.
Love those blue Zoos.

OP
OP
Chameleon

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Post processed one looks better, Would still lower the exposure a bit and add some more contrast or boost the blacks to get some more contrast.
Increase the sharpness a bit as well.
What is this purple below the euphilia on the right? is this from coraline or is this a purple fringe from your lense?
One last tip is to play with composition a bit (either while shooting or in PP) to take out the clam from the center which would create a more pleasing and dynamic frame, still many centered shots do look good.
Love those blue Zoos.
Thanks for the tips mate! The purple is cyano bacteria ;)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 66 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.9%
Back