OP
OP
SmokeyCFH

SmokeyCFH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't help but pass it along. It's such a clear picture with so many colors! I just wish that was my tank and I had a camera that took pics like that! LOL

slugwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't want to burst any bubbles but this is a photoshop job... I know photoshop and have used it since 2002. look at the Brain and the fish... total crop. Sorry...

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have to agree with Slugwall and it's not a very good job at all of placing the fish on top of the base image.
Gary

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In fact, as I study this more, the whole "image" appears to be a complete, and sloppy, Photoshop assemblage. As I re-read Slugwall's statement, that's exactly his/her point.
Gary

Otter_rs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to mention, A. clarkii is not naturally found in E. quadricolor. Not saying it's impossable in nature, but unlikely. Also noticed right away that the anemone was not stinging the clam.

BroncosZOA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to mention, A. clarkii is not naturally found in E. quadricolor. Not saying it's impossable in nature, but unlikely. Also noticed right away that the anemone was not stinging the clam.

I dont know where you get your information from but Bubbletips are 100% a natural host for clarkis and probably one of the most common anemones found in the ocean. Ive seen more pictures of Clarki clowns hosting bubbletips then i have seen them hosting other anemones.

This link should be a helpful guide to anyone with an interest in clowns. Some of the info is dated but the two people who compiled this guide are some of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to clowns and anemones.

http://www.nhm.ku.edu/inverts/ebooks/intro.html

Otter_rs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize, you are correct about that being a natural host. I'm really not sure what I was thinking of when I wrote that.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back