Play some games, win PRIZES!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Winner gets $50 to spend on the site this Saturday when it launches, or if you have early access, you can use it now. Coupon code will be sent via PM.

Game: Photo Hunt

How to Play: Find the photo that the clue image below is from. The photo can be in any post, and any thread that is in our sponsor forum.
First person to find and post the location of the correct photo wins.

The Rule (IMPORTANT): When you think you have found the photo, your post must follow the template below to qualify:

I found it! It's the 1st photo, from post #1, in the thread titled "Play some games, win prizes!"

You can copy and paste the above, then change the image location, post #, and thread title.

Ready?
Here's the clue image:
15646413882_577395a499_o.jpg

Now GO!

zwulfke

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it! It's the 1st photo, from post #6 , in the thread titled "Greetings R2R! d[:)"

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Winner gets $50 to spend on the site this Saturday when it launches, or if you have early access, you can use it now. Coupon code will be sent via PM.

How to Play: Find the photo that the clue image below is from. The photo can be in any post, and any thread that is in our sponsor forum.

The Rule (IMPORTANT): When you think you have found the photo, your post must follow the template below to qualify:

I found it! It's the 1st photo, from post #1, in the thread titled "Play some games, win prizes!"

You can copy and paste the above, then change the image location, post #, and thread title.

Ready?
Here's the clue image:
15467396197_d7b4fabb24_o.jpg

Now GO!

QotD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it! It's the 4th photo, from post #1 , in the thread titled "Pics of our "candy shop" at the NJRC Swap this weekend"

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it! It's the 4th photo, from post #1 , in the thread titled "Pics of our "candy shop" at the NJRC Swap this weekend"

You got it bud! Man I was holding my breath here too waiting for an answer. This is fun. PM coming your way!

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's that time of the day again! Next clue will be posted in about 17 minutes. Get ready to play and win $50 to spend on corals!

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ready?
Here's the clue image:
15637396126_d340ffe70f_o.jpg

Now GO!

kdino1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it! It's the 2nd photo, from post #14, in the thread titled "Almost ready"

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back