Make some WAVES and WIN a Tunze Wavebox!!! $340 Value!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
24T2eC16dHJGYFFkirtRqBSPbCj4B60_12_zps1714379e.jpg

TUNZE Comline® Wavebox 6208 Valued at over $340!!

WE are REEF2REEF and WE do prizes for our members because you deserve it and you are the best!

We're making it EASY to get entered and have multiple entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win prize combo:

Complete just one or all of these to get entered. The more you do the better chance you have to win!

1. Post about something in your tank that would benefit greatly from some wave water movement.

2. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread and post a link to it in this thread. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

3. Start a new interesting reef aquarium topic in any discussion forum. You can have 1 entry a day for every new topic. (marketplace, sponsor, lounge, giveaway forums excluded)

4. Share this contest on your Facebook Wall (1 entry please)

**PLEASE NOTE** After completing an entry you must post back in this thread the task you completed with a link to your tank thread, new topic, or FB post or it will not count.

Winning Prize: TUNZE Comline® Wavebox 6208 Valued at over $340!!

24T2eC16dHJGYFFkirtRqBSPbCj4B60_12_zps1714379e.jpg

The Comline® Wavebox 6208 is a wave generator for small and medium-sized tanks from 150 to 800 litres. The new “Comline®” is easy to use, elegant and small. The Comline® Wavebox 6208 uses Turbelle® nanostream® 6055 and its very compact dimensions enable hidden installation in aquariums. The integrated Magnet Holder enables easy attachment anywhere in the aquarium up to a pane thickness of 15mm (1/2").

Winner will be announced on 3/12/14!

Thanks again to Tunze USA!

Last edited:

Bow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new build would love this. The sand is coming today and the lights are ordered. Some good wave action would be perfect.

GrizFyrFyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my old 75 I used a wp25 for a wave and I loved the movement it created in the lps and anemones. Now that everything is in the 120, the wp25 and wp40 don't create enough flow if one is on W1 mode. My wife and I miss the wave motion.

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My old build would love this! I have LPS, and a slow spot on the sand bed in the back of the tank could definitely benefit from the wavebox.

Winners to be announced in Dec. 2013????

Last edited:

Dashiki

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sps would love the flow this would add to my tank! The fish would enjoy the exercise too.

diamondreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our zoas and frogs and hammers would love more waves! :) and the fish lol they sometimes play in the little wave they do have :p

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am upgrading tanks. And by upgrading I mean UPGRADING! Going from a 60 cube to a 320 gallon.

Saltyg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My anemone and poor sps will love the water movement from this, for the corals sake pick me! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back