The Great ROD'S FOOD Giveaway 2014! Win a Year's Supply of FOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
rodsfoodgiveaway.jpg

Drum Roll Please..................

We are happy to announce our newest vendor and site sponsored giveaway here at REEF2REEF! The Great ROD'S FOOD Giveaway starts NOW!

In 30 days we will randomly draw a winner from this thread who meets the following criteria:

THE CONTEST
1. Go LIKE the Rod's Food Facebook page here: LIKE ROD'S FOOD
2. You will need to update your reef tank thread on R2R or start a new reef tank thread here: Member Tanks
3. Post a link to the new or updated tank thread here in this thread.

THE PRIZE: A Years Supply of Rod's Food
-10 Large Original or Blend Packs of Your Choice
-5 Large Pacific Plankton Packs
-5 Pack of Fish Eggs
-10 Seaweed Blend Packs

Aprox. Value $400 Shipped!!

THE SPONSOR: Rod's Food

Providing your salt water aquarium with the finest foods.
Its not the variety of ingredients that make your fish, corals, and other invertebrates go crazy for Rod's Food, it's the way the ingredients are blended that generates the intense feeding response from virtually every animal in your reef. Anyone can take a list of ingredients and blend them together, but we at Rod's Food have many years of experience and learning that has made our blending process unique. Rod's Food is made by hand in our U.S. facility, not machine processed overseas.

Rod's starts by using only the finest, freshest ingredients.
We use whole animals, not just tails that are available at any local grocery store. Using the whole animal provides the most nutrition. All ingredients go through an extensive rinsing process to rid our food of the STTP (sodium tripolyphosphate) that many of the freshest seafoods are initially preserved with.
We believe that when you pay for food, you should receive food! No unnecessary gels or food binders are added to Rod's Food. And our foods are not water packed!. Most users are amazed by how a small amount of Rod's Food can feed an entire reef. A little goes a long way! Many users have reported less mortality with new fish arrivals because they quickly accept Rod's Food. If new fish readily accept food, they "settle into" their surroundings much faster. Many have witnessed and reported that mandarins and other difficult feeders readily accept Rod's Food. Fish breeders have reported quicker spawning behaviors. Here at our facility, we have witnessed new arrivals spawning within 45 days on 5 separate occasions in the last 6 months.

Your corals will love Rod's Food too.
You no longer have to wait for "lights out" or get up early to see polyp extension on some of those difficult-to-feed LPS corals. Squirt in just a small amount of Rod's Food as a "pre-feed" stimulant to initiate a feeding response from not only your LPS corals but your whole reef. You may even see creatures that you have never seen before come into the open to feast on Rod's Food. The highly nutritional small particles in Rod's Food such as oyster eggs, golden pearls, red plankton and rotifers benefit some of the corals that have been more difficult to care for in the past, including gonipora, gorgonia and dendrophyllia.

Thanks again to ROD'S FOOD for this awesome prize and contest!

Rod's Food

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are really excited about this! Good luck everyone.

Also, we can work with the winner to customize the type of food to better suit their specific tank. So if you have a FOWLR or even a huge frag tank, don't worry, we have you covered!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you Rod's Food!

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!

Time to get an update on my tank build thread!

Last edited:

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck yeah! That's what I'm talking about.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1411591598.161364.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back