GIVE THANKS & WIN a TUNZE LED Light and Nano Stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeferMadness09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I give thanks for the health and happiness of my family and friends. I'm also thankful for this hobby having come so far in such a short amount of time which allows me to be able to enjoy me reef. Lastly i'm thankful for revhtree running a great site and bringing us all these great contests!

Step Johns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my family and the opportunity that I have had to fly cross country and spend the week with all of them. I am thankful for how loving and supportive my family is of me and my wife. I hope to come back to them sooner than three years next time.

pjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for people in this industry like Roger Vitko, who has gone over the top a few times this year to keep my reef running right. Folks like him make this hobby enjoyable.

Mike J.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for God bringing my lovely wife into the church I was building and for giving her the fortitude to stalk me until I married her. I'm also thankful for @Reefing Madness for being a friend even though I've never met him in person.
I'm also thankful that my wife is my fishing buddy.
IMG_1199.jpg

The pic isn't real flattering, it's 2 a.m., we just got home from the lake, the fish is heavy, I'm not taking pic fast enough.

Last edited:

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, so much to be thankful for in this life of mine.... I guess, most of all, I'm thankful for my wife. Had it not been for the circumstances in our lives, although tragic, we would have never met.

She is a widow of an Army soldier, Jake, who succumbed to the mental wounds of war and took his own life. Shortly before the anniversary of his passing, in which her plans to meet the same fate had been growing, we happened to meet while volunteering.

Three years later and we are happily engaged, and the parents of two wonderful puppies (and the tank too). I couldn't imagine how life would have turned out without meeting her.

So I guess, thanks to the Army for sending me to Germany to meet my soul mate and mostly, thanks to Lu for being brave enough to find love again!
Dendrobates let's see it!

Last edited:

dendroman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thank God for giving his son Jesus Christ who saves all who except him as Lord and savior, I also thank him for my wonderfull wife and children and grand children he also has given me Joy Peace and happiness his mercy and Grace is more than i deserve. Also thank you Revtree for starting this forum also thanks to all the staff that makes this the best forum going. revhtree

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful that my family and I are enjoying our lives with health. I am thankful for my wife, son, daughter and the Loving relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am thankful for my church (The Way Church of Miami), my Pastor (Tony Valdes) and those here at R2R that make this the best site in the world such as @ Revhtree (Who is also a brother in Christ) God bless everyone here at R2R (Keep reefing)

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for so much, God, family, life. One thing that seems very appropriate to share is the "thankful jar" a few times a week every member of my family writes a note of what they are thankful for and puts it in the jar. Every New Years day we get Chinese food and read the contents of the jar. Loads of fun and a great way to teach the kids about being thankful.
On a reef front I am thankful the 240 is almost ready for water and thankful to Adam Battlecorals and Will AquaSD for the corals i will get yo fill it

Mustang Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my family and friends and their support of everything I have embarked on in my life, I am also thankful for revhtree for this forum.

Salty Rob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thankful for my family, my girldfriend, my animals, and a friend iv recently met that I get my frags from(for cheap too). I would like to tag revhtree for starting this forum.

kevantheman35

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for having great family, friends, and a roof over my head. On the aquarium side I am very thankful for having this forum to come to for advice when I mess things up (which is a lot). I am also thankful for all the local reefers in my area I have to go to for advice and help when needed like HoaglandDiver

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my wife who gave me 2 perfect boys.... and @AquaSD for being a sincere & trust worthy sponsor of this site!

IMAG9815_zpsgummubep.jpg

Last edited:

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for Paul B having his tank for so long so that we may learn from his mistakes. :p

I am eternally thankful for my foster family. They took me in and wanted to raise me. They've been an integral part of my life since I was a teenager.

Last edited:

Tank.Bro!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for god putting me in a nice home with a great family. If I didn't have my parents my hobby for reefing wouldn't exist and I'm also thankful for having a great life and being able to see those around me! God blessed me in the greatest way, and I don't know many people on this site so Ill tag... warrior1 paulb

TruRacr314x

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my wife of 9 years...and my 4 year old son! I'm also thankful for the health and general well being of my family. God has blessed me likely more than I deserve...

Also thankful for my local reefers Logzor Mike J. Dextereef jdl513 and any other Cincy area people that I can't think of right now!

Last edited:

jdl513

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my health, family, friends, having a roof over my head and full stomach.

To converse with others in the hobby from around the country and in my own neighborhood such as TruRacr314x and discus513 among others!

Rjramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thank God for so many blessings, my 3 children, family, friends, my job, and all the knowledge and talents granted to me! For the beautiful reefs and fishes worldwide and for giving us humans the shared knowledge and ability to care for these creatures!

m0nk3y69d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to give thanks to my family and friends and most of all my 2 beautiful children and to my community for all the thanks you have given me for my military service and my current service as a firefighter with out you I wouldn't have the most rewording job in the world and thank you revhtree for the advice you have given me in my time in the r2r family and for this amazing forum that is a plethora of knowledge and advice

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my relationship with Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. I'm thankful for my wife, kids, grandkids and all my extended family. I'm thankful for a home, a job, food to eat and all the essentials. I'm thankful to have the support of my wife in this expensive and time consuming hobby. She doesn't share my passion but she does respect my passion. And lastly I'm thankful for the awesome vendors I've forged friendships with on this forum, sexycorals, Battlecorals, CherryCorals and Acro76. God bless America

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back