GIVE THANKS & WIN a TUNZE LED Light and Nano Stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregoryleonard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for family!

also my bud @gregoryleonard who has my back with coral! :eek:)
Thanks Mike. Me too. I also have much to be thankful for, even though my wife is in the hospital as we speak, she is doing better and will hopefully go home tomorrow and have a week to recover before Thanksgiving. Thankful for all the friends and family who have supported us over the last few days!!!

Damion

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my beautiful wife and I'm thankful I was lucky enough to attract her into my life.
I'm thankful for my family, my job, my home, my reef tank, and this contest.
DRThompson

Sweet7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for Reer2Reef and all it's members for helping be able to get into this great hobby and providing me with a place to go for help as a beginner! revhtree

dwebb1031

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my wife who puts up with my obses.... Hobbies, I mean hobbies. Also to the wonderful people on this forum I've only been in the hobby for a few months and if I didn't have you guys to hold my hand most of the way I would have traveled a much bumpier road thus far. Thank you all

Vicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful to have a healthy, happy son, my family, the opportunity to go back to school, all the men and woman that protect us and don't stop because it's a holiday or weekend. revhtree thanks for the great site and great prizes!!

harleynewfie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my family and being as healthy as I can be. I am thankful for being able to have a job and a loving husband. I am thankful for all the men and women that have serve so we can have the freedoms we all take for granted. I am thankful I am able to have my own little piece of ocean. I have no friend to tag but hope to in the future..

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my wife's Patience with me and this hobby.

@Dmmz

IdahoFledgling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my health, my friends, and my interests. I am also thankful for the invaluable advice and wisdom I have gotten from places like reef2reef and reefcentral. Finally, I am thankful for all the wise reefheads whose own mistakes and trial and error sharing has made my own reefing experiences very successful. Thanks for all the help guy! @lemonyx @kschweer @Striike @trido @Reefing Madness

E
DIT: And many others I forgot

gotscreensprinting

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2014-08-27 19.22.35.jpg
go threw these 5-23-2014 7562.jpg
This is myself my wife and my 2 beautiful kids saying goodbye to our mother and grandmother ontop27 reefer999 Akwarius

Last edited:

discus513

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my family especially my wife who lets me spend all my money on this hobby! I am thankful for my Local CARE Reefers also @truracer314X, jdl513 @Mike J. @Dextereef and whomever else I forgot!

SpartaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know who to tag... was going to tag Paul B but he already posted.

I'm thankful for many things, most of all my family is able to make do even though I lost my job. And even though I currently have a 10 hour a week minimum wage job on campus I can still get groceries and pay bills without relying on government help.

Ginu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my wife putting up with me and my great love for fish and corals :)

I can't tag anyone here as I don't have any R2R friends :( anyone need a friend?

Thle009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for God's blessing in my family, and to be in the land that's still somewhat free and for the arm force members who fight for our freedom. revhtree & R2R BOD. Thank you for your great service to this community :)

Thle009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my wife putting up with me and my great love for fish and corals :)

I can't tag anyone here as I don't have any R2R friends :( anyone need a friend?
You can tag me :)

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been two years and four months since I visited deaths door, I am thankful he wasn't home and I can continue to tell those around me that I love them. Oh, and on a lighter note.....I'm thankful the plumbing job has held and the water has stayed inside the box.:wink:

cymonous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my loving wife and kids. Our newest addition joined us a little over a month ago and I am so thankful he is a healthy baby boy. I also want to thank revhtree for all he has done for these forums!

WindeyD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for the health and happiness of my family.
DFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back