GIVE THANKS & WIN a TUNZE LED Light and Nano Stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GIVETHANKS_zpsb3ba7ae1.jpg

GIVE THANKS & WIN!
Sponsored by Tunze.com and REEF2REEF.com

WE WILL AWARD THESE TWO PRIZES TO ONE LUCKY REEFER!

How to Enter:
1. Tell us in one post what you are thankful for. Don't hold back, get sappy! HA!
2. TAG one or more R2R member friends in your post by simply using the "@" symbol followed by the exact spelling of their username. Example: mdbannister

Drawing
On Dec 5th we will pick a winner by random draw from this thread!

The Prizes
One lucky winner will win a brand new Tunze 8850 LED Fixture and a Tunze 6040 Nano Stream shipped to their door valued at over $300.00!!

6040_zpsdf271b74.jpg

Tunze-LED-Fixture_zps04cc0976.png

Thanks again to Tunze USA!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm thankful for the blessings of God and the life He has blessed me with from the breath that I breathe, my awesome family, friends, and my Reef2Reef family! I am even thankful for people that try your patience and push your buttons like joshporksandwic! HAHA! Nah love him too!

tigerdragon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankful for the children that god gave me. Thankful for my life and family and friends.

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my family, my job, and finally being able to start up my reeftank after a 12 year pause. I am also thankful for local reefers who help keep the hobby alive in my area, such as mdbannister who this coming Wed. is selling me some nice Monti frags. Of course it goes with out saying I am thankful for this forum. Saved me a time or two.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Remember to TAG someone!!

DFW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for the true gospel of our Savior Yahshuah the Messiah from Nazareth that provides for us forgiveness for sins, rescues us out of sins, and conforms us to the image of our Savior in this earth, and in this lifetime! Thank You, Father! There are many more things that I am thankful for, but this is the main thing.

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for family this year(and every year.lol) My family grew not to long ago with the answer yes, and now looking to continue the growth - that is what I am thankful for - family. @tigerdragon i'll throw you a bone main - you forgot your tag - so you can add friends in with my thankfulness.lol

good luck all - and happy seasons to you

(hilarious - looks like your post was quicker tiger - when I post u post just like that.rofl)

Last edited:

jasonp87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my wife, kids and other family, my job and a roof over my head. I'm also thankful for my aquarium with fish and corals!

And who can live without all of the pics that tuna_bullet posts!

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful to have a husband who loves me enough to let me enjoy this hobby, even though its a drain on our budget. He listens to me babble about tank stuff and buy a small new coral every Friday. He's even willing to let me rip up a wall in the next couple years and take over a whole bedroom for a MUCH bigger tank! (like that's really going to happen! only if we win the lottery. lol) In all, I'm thankful for family, friends and the joy and innocence that my 21 month old son shows me every day.

I hope everyone here has a wonderful holiday season!

I don't know anybody here very well, but i'll tag @NanaReefer b/c she seems very nice.

Last edited:

Rybren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for people like @Paul B who are willing to share their experiences with the rest of this virtual world. Paul makes us laugh, but more importantly, he teaches us to relax, to enjoy the hobby, and most importantly, to live life to the fullest

Thank you Paul

JoMae

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Thankful for the men and women who protect and serve our country, those who have perished, as well as those who come home to their families, and continue to support unconditionally! tigerdragon DFW

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my wife, kids and other family, my job and a roof over my head. I'm also thankful for my aquarium with fish and corals!

And who can live without all of the pics that @tuna_bullet posts!

WOW Jason I am flattered thank you.....................

Tmobo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful to be alive and there is nothing that I'm not thankful for. No friends yet...

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you mfinn. Who showed me how giving, caring and kind people can be in this hobby.
I'm thankful for every day that I'm still on this earth, means I get another chance to do it right :)

warrior1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for the many blessings bestowed upon me by my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. The Blessings of family, friends and unmerited favor. Lastly, thankful for the hobby and all the info that flows on the site revhtree.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful to all the Supermodels that brighten up my day and of course to my wife of 41 years. (Who is also a Supermodel)
Veterans and active duty, I am the most thankful for because without them, we would all be speaking German and eating Wienersnitzel for breakfast.
I am thankful to my Grand Children who make it all worth while.

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my beatufil kids and wife of 16 years. I'm also thankful for the love revhtree has for me. How we walk the beach in the mornings and how mdbannister works so much that I get to be a slacker. And last but not least for my little brother skinz78 for being a bigger slacker than me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%

Back