View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
aquafx%20giveaway_zpsztfembkf.jpg

AquaFX Barracuda Giveaway
Sponsored by AquaFX

How to Enter:
1. Visit the AquaFX website and post back here in this thread what products you like best Click Here
2. LIKE the AquaFX FACEBOOK page here: AQUAFX FACEBOOK PAGE
3. Smile and hope you win!

Drawing
On the week of April. 6th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread and the winner will be verified to have completed all requirements including a facebook check. :)

The Prize
The name drawn will receive a brand new AquaFX Barracuda RO/DI unit shipped to their door valued at over $250.00!

The Barracuda Glacial RO/DI
Meet Our Traditional Barracuda's cool cousin.

The Barracuda Glacial comes standard with;

• Automatic Shutoff
  • Quick Connect Check Valve
  • Manual Flush Kit
  • Pressure Gauge
  • Inline TDS Meter
  • AquaFX TFC Membrane(s)
  • AquaFX Carbon Block Filter
  • AquaFX 1 micron Sediment Filter

MADE IN THE USA

AquaFX is proud to have our Barracuda recognized by About.com for being #1 pick for RO/DI's within the industry.

The AquaFX Barracuda is offered in several flow rates from 50 GPD to 300 GPD (Gallons per Day). AquaFX furthers this great unit by allowing you to select the carbon your system uses, giving you the ability to deal with disinfectants such as Chloramine or even traditional Chlorine. The Barracuda has great appeal for every reefkeeper, from the weekend hobbyist to professional service companies. Truly making AquaFX 'The Leaders in Reverse Osmosis.'

Thanks again to AquaFX!

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact that the Barracuda comes with everything that you need to get started with and looks to be very easy to set up.

jeffp1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one of these 12 yrs. ago and it is still going strong. Just change filters when dirty. Water yesterday was 000 TDS.

reefjunkie53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a barracuda for about 2 years now and it works flawless I recommend it to a few friends and they love theirs to I would love to have a second unit for faster water making for my 180 gallon reef

SCMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used one of these for years, love it! My favorite product is their replacement filters, cheap and you need them the run the system!

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really liking a lot of the products I see on their site. The RO/DI units look to be very high quality as well as the media reactors and other products. I've been wanting to get an RO/DI unit for some time now but just haven't had the cash to pull the trigger on that yet. This appears to be a very nice one I would love to win this. I'm so tired of buying/carrying big jugs of water from the LFS! Fingers crossed and an extremely big smile coming from me! :D

Last edited:

tgp4274

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
every thing looks great!!!!!! the reactors look wonderful n the price is good!!!! :D

Matthias7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The blue tang media reactor looks awesome. I also really like the barracuda rodi inline Tds meter ftw.

Eaglei

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eaglei

Recently purchased a Blue Tang Reactor. My cousin has an Aquafx RO DI system. Next on my list, perhaps I'll win.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 59 29.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 71 35.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.3%
Back