Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
leveluptunzecontest.jpg

LEVEL UP that post count and WIN a Tunze Osmolator Auto Top Off
Sponsored by Tunze.com and REEF2REEF.com

The contest is simple. LEVEL UP with the post and topics and you get entered to win!

To Qualify:
This contest is a little different from the last one. We will have 25 qualifiers each week for four weeks. At the end of 30 days we will put all the qualifiers in a hat and draw the winner. I will announce the top 25 at the end of each week. The great thing is that you can qualify more than once! You can qualify for all 4 weeks for extra entries in the drawing. The top point getter for each week will get 5 entries and everyone else will get 1 entry. Here are how the point's are awarded.

Point Scale:
5 Points Awarded for each new topic started.
- Topics must be at least 25 words long and be useful aquarium topics.
- Topics will only count in these forums: Reef Aquarium Discussion, Reef Chemistry, Do It Yourself, Equipment & Hardware, Aquarium Lighting, Fish Discussion, Fish Database, Fish Breeding, SPS Corals, LPS Corals, Zoanthids & Polyps, Soft Corals, Mushroom Corals, Saltwater Inverts, LED Lighting, Aquarium Controllers, Propagation & Shipping, Member Tanks, Large Aquariums, Nano Aquariums, Cube Aquariums, Aquarium Photography, Aquarium Videography

1 Point for each new post made.
- Post must be at least 25 characters long.

Drawing
On JULY 14th each qualifier will have their entries added into the hat for the drawing. We will also have 1 wild card entry from someone who did not make the qualifying list. (so 1 post could get you entered to win)

After all entries are put into the hat I will do a drawing to announce the winner!

The Prize
The lucky winner will win a brand new Tunze Osmolator Auto Top Off shipped to their door!
Tunze-Osmolator-Universal-3155-1.jpg

Thanks again to Tunze USA!

*Please note that we will not be able to keep track of how many points a member has until the time comes to add them together and announce the qualifiers for each week. If you want to know your running point totals then you will need to keep track yourself.

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds great :) Is there any limit on the number of qualifying posts or topics per day?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No ma'am no limit as long as they are good post and threads. :D

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good thing is that if you are busy one week then you can get qualified on another week. :D This way many more people can be involved!

LegoZ81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev how are you figuring this out in the end? it can't be manual can it?
Mainly curious of the plugin being used if that is the case it would be a pretty powerful tool to do this.

Last edited:

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there will be a total of 116 entries. And one person could have up to 20 of them :) very nice! I like the idea of it going week by week. Another good one Rev!

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there will be a total of 116 entries. And one person could have up to 20 of them :) very nice! I like the idea of it going week by week. Another good one Rev!

I agree I like the idea of going week by week, along with the fact of no limits. This is going to be fun and thanks Rev and Tunze for another great contest :D

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do have a custom script that I run that gives me all this info. I can specify points, how many points per, the exact forums that are in play, the thread and post you make and a lot more. This script was given to me by a friend. I had to promise not to share it. LOL!

PS. The umm.............hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............uhhhhh......... posts will be deleted and not be counted! HAHA! I see you! :D

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back