gawd awful aqua-scaping

*SENSI*

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
need some help from anyone anyone in the west valley that doesnt mind getting there elbows wet, ive tryed at least 30 times since last week 2 do it, looks good in my head but when u step back it looks gawd awful, its a 2 person deal, pm me if your free see wat we can set up thx mike

KorL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have an idea of how you want the rock aquascape to look like? I prefer to aquascape outside the tank or in an empty tank first, so you can mess with the rocks until you get them the way you like

Bad Company

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I terrorize my fish about once a month by re-scaping, and it still isn't perfect. Then my jawfish does some re-arranging too! Even if you get it perfect, you get tired of the same old layout and redo it just to have something new. Or you can't see where your avorite fish hides. Or your tank looks too small. Or you need to see more sand. Or you can't clean that part of the glass. Or a new coral needs room. It never ends. I need to retire.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back