It's Friday, what did you learn this week, 8/22 edition

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This week, I learned that people are overly sensitive about the RR JD

I also learned that I will be getting a couple of corals directly from Steve Tyree next Wednesday in the mail, in particular, the one below that I have wanted for quite some time

Limited Edition Joe the Acro

When it grows out in a few years, I am going to change the name to the Paully Wally Doodle Ultimate Rainbow Extreme Marvel Comic Mille, it will be $750 per polyp, yes I will count the number of polyps on the stick, but seriously, it's been on my list for a long time, and I love the colors on there, who cares what the name is?

In reality, the thing that I learned most this week, is that people need to settle down a bit with all of these named corals, most of them will change in each tank they are in, so find something that you really like the look of that is in a lot of tanks, and you will be happy.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I added several acros to my "must have" list. LOL It's the list that just keeps growing and gowing...

OP
OP
footballdude2k3

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you actually have a list, or is this a metaphorical list? I legit keep a Note on my iPhone....that is automatically synced to my iPad and MacBook...you know...so I can see it at all times...just in case...

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you actually have a list, or is this a metaphorical list? I legit keep a Note on my iPhone....that is automatically synced to my iPad and MacBook...you know...so I can see it at all times...just in case...

It's funny you should ask that question bc I was just talking to a buddy of mine about that yesterday. He has an actual list that he keeps updated, and while I do have a list of acros that I want, I have never written it down...sounds like a great thing for me to do today. LOL *going to write my list now*

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.4%
Back