Need some ideas for stock!

Volkman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my name is Bob and I need some help. What do I put where?! Sounds kinda like a AA meeting. Hi, my name is bob and I have a problem. Reefing! Lol. Tank is a 180 with AI Vega's and Vortech power heads with a basement sump. I really need some help with what to put where. I would really like to make this more of a acro/sps tank with your guys help. I'm gunning for tank of the month of of these days. :).
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410906260.678681.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410906268.196874.jpg

Something along these lines. Really clean. Here is what I'm starting with. Help!!! I've been doing this for a while and have a pretty solid understanding of how reefs go, but have never been a tank of the month candidate. I want that to change. Tank is stable and proper as can be, been up for a year about now so really anything is up for discussion. I can't spend mega bucks on stuff as you can hear I have a couple of kiddos that I'm spending tier college money on, (haha, sorry kids, state schools for you! Lol.) Need some help and ideas please. All advice welcome! Thanks all! Here is my tank.

https://vimeo.com/106333735

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back